Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Little Bit Of Love- JAI 54 Colour Combo

Oh dear I just went to link up my Just Add Ink challenge entry this week and realised I just missed the close by a few minutes. What a shame!!! Never mind I'd love to share it with you anyway. I've actually had this card made for days and days but very sadly I dropped my camera on the floor last Friday and smashed the inner LCD screen so had to wait to borrow my Mum's camera today so I could photograph and post my card. Ho hum...poor little camera....I just hope I can get it fixed without having to take out a small loan!!! Hahaha.

Anyway onto my card. I just got this gorgeous 'Love Defined' stamp set from the lastest Summer Mini. It was the first thing I wanted when I saw the catalogue. So I inked it up for the first time for my card using this gorgeous colour combo from the Just Add Ink team:


 Aren't those colours just so pretty? And here is my card:

Project Recipe
Stamp Sets:    Love Defined
Inks:                Rose Red; Regal Rose; Early Espresso; Soft Suede
Card/Paper:   Early Espresso; Rose Red; Regal Rose; Very Vanilla; Regal Rose DSP (from Patterns Stack)
Accessories:  1 3/8" Circle Punch; Scallop Circle Punch;  Designer Button; Linen Thread; Dimensionals; Sponges


Let me know what you think of my 'LOVE'ly card.

2 comments:

Ali said...

What a pretty card! You are one talented lady x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Card Lou - Is that the large Scallop Circle Punch? Think that might need to go on my next order :)