Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Little Present......

Last week was Elliot's very last week at Gymbaroo. We have been going to Gymbaroo every week since he was a little six month old and we have had the same teacher, Natalie, the whole time. To thank her for the wonderful experience she has given us for the last two and a half years I made her a little gift.

A small divided gift box complete with four little 3x3" notecards and matching envelopes. I used the Button Buddies stamp set for these and used the colours Soft Suede, Melon Mambo and Blushing Bride. I closed it with an acetate lid and a Blushing Bride ribbon.



This is the Thank You card I made to go with the present. It is a CASE of a card from p57 of the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue, I just changed some of the elements on the card.
 

I hope Natalie loved her little pressie and card as much as Elliot and I have loved our Gymbaroo experience.



0 comments: