Sunday, November 6, 2011

inkyloulou Christmas Card Class Option 2



Christmas Stamp-A-Stack
In this class you will Stamp-A-Stack of Christmas cards get this years Christmas card list started. You will create 6 pretty cards of 3 different gorgeous designs.

Stamp-A-Stacks will be held Monday 28 November & Thursday 1 December at 7.30pm at my house (Innaloo, Perth). Drinks and yummy treats included.
 
Cost will be $20 per person.


I will need to know final numbers by Friday 18th November.

Please contact me at inkyloulou@live.com or on 0406 652 907.


**** If you don't live in Perth or can't make it to one of my classes I can also package up all the supplies you will need to make these cards along with detailed instructions and post them out to you*******

**** If you have your own group of friends who would love to make these cards at your place or theirs and you would like me to come to you I have dates available to do this too*****

1 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

ohhhh that top card is just delish!!
Love how you have used the frame embossing folder :)