Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pedal Presents

Today I am back to show you the card I created for the first challenge that I set for the girls in my stampin' team. With the gorgeous Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue having been around for a couple of months now I was pretty sure that the majority of the girls would have some new stamps that needed inking. So my challenge was to create a project that used a new stamp set and a most favourite Stampin' Up! colour.

Here is the card I created using the very cute 'Pedal Presents' stamp set from the Autumn/Winter Mini and my favourite colour at the moment- Blushing Bride. My card also shows off some other gorgeous products from the mini catalogue- the very pretty Twitterpated designer series paper; pleated ribbon; and the new edgelits dies and embossing folders for the Big Shot.


I love this card. Perfect for any occasion.

If you have not had chance to see the Autumn/Winter Mini catalogue yet and would like to have a look at it's gorgeousness then please contact me and I will pop one in the mail for you. If you would also like to have a play with these products yourself and perhaps show them off to your friends too then I would love to plan a workshop with you. June and July are fantastic months to host a workshop with freebies galore on offer. More on that in my next post but if you would like to see what I'm talking about before then have a look-see here.

Looking forward to popping back with more to show you in the next day or two and letting you know more about how to get your hands on some fabulous FREE stampin' goodies.



1 comments:

AB. said...

This card is SO beautiful Louise...I love everything about it!! :)